7/12/10

What I want to say.

some days I just want to say what is on my mind.

I want to tell that stupid Ford Focus that cut me off that signal lights were not an option when she purchased her car. and that cell phone she answered could have resulted in my death.

I want to tell the asshole I served on my cash that looked at me like I was a piece of crap because I wear a green apron and I work as a cashier. I want to tell him I am working at least.

I want to tell people who gossip about me, that although I am flattered they choose to waste their time talking about me that they look like lonely pathetic people who cant be trusted.

I want to tell the parent who gives their child a reward for bad behaviour to placate them for that moment that they are in fact giving their child a HUGE injustice.

I want to tell peoplewho dont vote that they shouldnt bitch because they chose not to speak when it matter's
I want to tell people what I think.

but you know what?
I just did

No comments:

Post a Comment