6/28/10

Open Letter to those who decided to destroy Toronto during the G20

Attention Assholes!

This is a letter aimed at those jerks who pillaged, who decided that it was OK to light two cop cars, to force the Eaton center into lock-down. To force hospitals to shut their doors, to destroy local business's whose only crime was being on the street that was pillaged.
This letter is being aimed at you!
ONLY you.
This letter is NOT being aimed at those protesters who used words, held signs, and demonstrated with peace.
This letter is not being aimed at those who swore at the Police or at the world leaders who gathered for a summit that they didn't agree with.
No, to you I say speak clearly, loudly and get your point across with intelligence behind your words, with a message that is in your hearts with passion and conviction...
to you brave people, please protest, that is YOUR right as a Canadian!
hell, that is your right as a human being.
no, this letter is for those who came to Toronto to simply create havoc!

I heard a few idiot protesters speak on the news in the past few days whining about being locked up, or bitching about the conditions of a prison or being treated like a criminal.
to you I want to quote the Jim Carrey film " Liar Liar "
" STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE!!!!"
if you don't like handcuffs then don't assault the police in MY hometown.
If you don't like tear gas, then don't blow up police cars.
If you don't like being restrained by a cop in full riot gear then don't destroy private property.
If you don't like being treated like scum...
ACT like it!

To those who came to Toronto from out of Province or out of country to simply commit crime, I hope that someone goes to your home town and throws a bag of shit on your store fronts, forces you to close down the most important children's hospital in the country under the guise of " freedom of speech"
I say FUCK YOU!
because I have that right!
I also don't agree with your opinion so do I have the right to go to your place of work and destroy it?
How about I go to your home town and physically assault your friends?
because guess what ??
Those police people you assaulted HAVE families and they have feelings.
The business's you destroyed can NOT open on Monday.

Most people like myself who work in retail make min wage or SLIGHTLY above, they are on that border of poverty that most protesters are upset about, that most protesters have come to Toronto to stand against.
but now they can NOT work.
hmm, how does that help?

to summarize, I support those who protest peacefully with words strong loud words who demonstrate loud enough to get media attention.
I support your RIGHT to do that, even if I do NOT agree with your message. I support you RIGHT to speak it!
I CONDEMN those who acted in violence, who attacked police officers, pillaged and destroyed property public and private property.

That is my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment