Today was a hard horrible day.
its so hard to know that I want to give up..
Then I look at Kaleb
Kaleb with his Cortical Dysplasia ( he has a mass on his brain a birth defect ) which causes his seizures... the fact that he never moans about it. astounds me...
I watched him at 3 get really sick and almost die. ( some virus his temp went up over 105 degree's)
I watched him fight.
I watched him at 4 get even more sick and almost die. I waited in his room in a hospital while the doctor told me that if he makes it through the night he will be OK... and as a parent that's the worst thing to ever hear...
I watched him fight.
his 6th birthday he spent at Sick Kids in a MRI scan
1 month later they told me my son has a mass on his brain.
The doctor re did the scan it was confirmed a few months later.
but he is OK he has trouble with memory and with reading and recall is not processed like most kids .. but he is 8 and he is as normal as most his peers.
Then I look at My baby Owen, my little man who is tough as nails from his Colicky 1st year to his Tonsillectomy, where we found out he is allergic to Codeine in the worst way....
I watched him walk at 10 moths and I has seen him fall .
I struggled with him to ride a two wheeler now he beats his brother at it!
he swings higher then most and he can build anything out of Lego....
so today was a hard and horrible day.
but my boys are my reason to face tomorrow. what are your reasons?
No comments:
Post a Comment