Yeah that's right I like tea wanna make something of it?
when I got Diagnosed with IC the worst part was the virtual removal of caffeine from my diet.. I am not sucessful at that. What can I say? I am a Canadian I love my Timmies.
well I found out about Apple Cinnamon tea .. its Herbal and caffeine free!
It does nothing to stop the pain.. which sucks. but at least its good at night
it smells great and on a day like today where its frightfully cold, I am in a comfy blanky and letting my tea bag seep as I type this.
My pain today is pretty annoying, but my monthly should be here soon, I crave chocolate. but I have been good with that. I still eat it a tiny bit but at work, I have been getting sushi or fruit.
I have been good... well until mars is doing the buy one get one deal and they are on sale....
* cant allow that to go un appreciated*
My pain level today is at a annoying 4.. I have a tramacet in my purse. just in case!
I don't want that crippling pain I had before.
I cant live that way.
but the worst part is the living in fear...
" what if I have an attack at my kids school, while I shop. or worse when I am at work or driving." then the fear what if its so bad I am doubled over like my last attack .. where I seriously considered and probably should have gone to the hospital for. however, I had my kids with me.
so all in all today is a good day to sit and sip a nice warm tea! good night
No comments:
Post a Comment