5/31/10

Holy Crap Didn't Realize I went back to high school....

In High School I was skinny, short and had fuzzy reddish brown hair that I would dye brown or Blonde. I had Freckles thicker glasses and of course acne.
I was NOT Popular.
The only time my name came up was because I was a bit emo.
I loved Vampires and often wished Lestat was real and would swoop me away from my suburbanite painful existence. NIN was my theme music. That was who I played at school, at home I was that girl who hid in her room grabbed her diary and scratched notes about how I actually had a crush on the popular guys that I made fun of. That the pretty girls made me feel like barfing on them. that I was trying my hardest but a B was always my top grade..
( Except for History- in that I am a Viking!)

I was insecure and I felt better when I was knocking down someone or something. I was the A-typical 16 year old girl

Which brings me to the present time.


Two Kids and a Husband later, I am not skinny, I am "curvy" as one of the teenagers I work with explained... I own my own house and I deal with stupid people daily.
I have a good life outside of a stupid medical condition
( that I talk about in this blog)

Over the years I have dropped the toxic people from my life, those whom I call emotional Vampires...
you know who I am talking about those people who are only happy when they bring others down, they complain all the time and they suck up your time and energy. They are only happy amongst misery.
You have them, I have them.. The world is full of them.
I have ended friendships that have lasted decades due to this, and many people do not understand this.. but facts remain, I will no longer be pulled under the water of other peoples sea's of Bullshit.
I like everyone else have to swim in my own.

Some of these Vampires are still sucking the life out of me and I cant do a damn thing to stop them

No comments:

Post a Comment