a few simple notes I want to hand customers
Dear Customer.( At cash)
I am a Cashier I do need to inform you of the following. if your using reusable bags put them before the food goes on the belt it saves me and you BOTH a lot of time.
please do NOT put the baskets on the the belt . there is a space for the baskets
if it isn't too much trouble can you kindly place your stuff on the belt in the order you wish for us to bag it?
if you have meat and you don't want it to sweat then provide us with a plastic bag or else BUY one they cost 5 cents and nope it is NOT negotiable.
When I ask you how your day is the answer is good, groovy or something positive and uplifting.
When you ask me I will respond with witty retorts like " Super Duper, Awesome, fantastic, lovely or my favorite. stupendous" I like seeing you smile so don't gripe to me, I am only actually a part of your life for 2 minutes at the most.
So Thank you...
Dear Customer ( Fastlanes)
Hi, yes, the computer's voice is shrill and annoying, but you made the choice to come here. She will yell at you if you make a mistake and yep that snickering is me...
How to use fast lanes. place your reusable bags on first.
scan the groceries place in bags then you pay...
I know it's complicated but try and keep up.
if you have produce they have stickers and if they don't, click favorites search for it if its not there - call me. I know pretty much all the codes and if I don't I have this magic book....
do NOT hit the fastlanes.
NO your children shouldn't help you on fastlanes.
nor should they sit on fastlanes, they are scaled on both the scanner and where you put the food.
OK now that your done the baskets go in a special spot and the carts go with the other carts DO not leave them in the middle of the store. thats just rude!
Thank you
Dear Customers ( Customer Service )
firstly this is for my store, we do NOT sell smokes we cant we have a pharmacy in the store. Hey I don't care if it is inconvenient for you. I don't smoke. So go to the gas station and buy them. Maybe you should actually quit smoking? It isn't the end of the world to be smoke free you know....
Lottery closes at 9 this is nationwide. its nothing personal...
if your doing a return I will demand a receipt. No receipt no refund.
I will check you out if you have 1-16 items, but I am NOT your personal cashier. my job is a little bit more then cash. At Customer service I rent out steam machines, lottery, handle most incoming calls and usually they dump some other task on Customer Service.
I will answer the phone when it rings, because it could be something important. It is also my job!
I will listen to all complaints you may have, and I will try my best to help you resolve them. I will not get the manager unless I have too. believe it or not running a grocery store actually takes more then discussing with you how the cashier didn't bag your pears the way you wanted.
Thank you
NOW to all Customers in a Grocery store.
If we are working we will help you, but if you see us in the aisles ask us for help, some times they let us go on break :)
No comments:
Post a Comment