
I just don't get it!
in WWII we lost 45,300
For a war people didn't understand until the end.
Today we are in a war and we have so far lost over 130 +
Until it was know about the 6 million Jews who were killed, murdered all for what?
for believing in something different.
As many know,I was born Jewish, I was raised by a WWII vet a Jewish man who fought in a war, with pride and conviction.
I was raised with the horrors of the holocaust embedded in my moral fibers.
I support Our Canadian Men and Women who are fighting, whom we have lost. I honour, respect and am in awe by their courage and bravery.
Regardless of your views on war, I ask you do you like the fact that you can be any faith you wish?
Do you like being Atheist? or Buddhist? Muslim, Hindi, Jewish,m Catholic, Anglican?
Because it doesn't matter each of these fallen soldiers died so that you can be free...
and each soldier that is dying today is doing so so THEY can be free...
You may think its a OIL war or what have you- but to a soilder it is a human rights war. a war we are winning.
God Bless these soilders today and always

No comments:
Post a Comment