11/24/09

Quagmire's Rant!

After watching this rant on Sundays episode dated Nov 22nd 2009 I have realized just how much respect I have for the Giggity Giggity Goo guy.. enjoy! I did
This has to be one of the best written monologues on any show ever! It's so funny and if you watch FG you can see how it's all true... Hey, I I will have to say this is the greatest rant EVER seen on TV by any Character at ANY Time.. and yep, I did copy it word for word! ( well to the best of my ability)

*********

Brian- How can you not like me?
Quagmire- OK I'll tell you. You are the worst person I know. You constantly hit on your best friends wife. The man pays for your food & rescued you from certain death, and this is how you replay him? And to add insult to injury you defecate all over his yard, and your such a sponge. You pay for nothing , you always say
" Oooo I'll get you later" But later never comes, and what really bothers me is you pretend your this deep guy who loves women for their souls. When all you do is is date bimbo's .
Ya, I date women for their bodies, but at least I am honest about it.
I don't buy them a copy of 'Catcher In The Rye' and then lecture them with some 7th grade interpretation of how Holden Caufield was some profound intellectual, he wasn't!
He was a spoiled brat, and that's why you like him so much- HE'S YOU!!!!
God, your pretentious,
And you delede yourself by thinking your some great writer even though your terrible.
You know I should have known Cheryl Tiggs didn't write that note. She would have known there is no " a" in the word definite.
And I think what I hate the most about you is your text book liberal agenda . How we should " Legalize Pot - Man" . How Big Buisness is crushing the under-classed. How Homelessness is the biggest tragedy in America.Well, what have YOU done to help?
I work down in the soup kitchen's, Never seen you down there.
You want to help? Grab a ladle!!!!
And by the way driving a Prius doesnt make you Jesus Christ. OH wait you dont BELIEVE in Jesus Christ or any other religon for that matter, because " Religion is for Idiots" Well who the hell are you to talk down to anyone?
You failed college twice, which isnt nearly as bad as your failure as afather- how is that son of youres you never see?
But you know what? I COULD Forgive all of that. ALL OF IT. If you wern't such a bore. That's the worst of it Brian, Your just a big , sad, alcoholic bore.

I'll see you Brian, thanks for the BLEEP steak......

No comments:

Post a Comment