11/14/09

Synagogue Vandalized

what the hell is wrong with people?
who the hell vandalizes a person's place of worship?
I don't give a crap on your belief's but leave people to have theirs stop judging them and stop placing swastika's on synagogues, mosques, churches.
No one has the right to mark any place of worship with such a ugly sign, No one should disrespect any religion regardless if you agree with them or not!
In the past few weeks I have heard of stupid people doing disgusting acts on places of worship's.
In Fredericton NB the war monument was destroyed days before Remembrance day.
Today someone vandalized a synagogue in Barrie.
the only report I could find

Synagogue Vandalized
Barrie Police are investigating a disturbing case of vandalism at the Am Shalom synagogue on Huronia Road.  Someone painted a swastika on the Star of David on the outside wall.  Investigators are looking at security videos to try to catch the culprit.  If you have any information call Barrie Police.



I don't care about what you believe, I don't care who you worship if it's evolution or creation. If you believe in Adam or Eve, if you believe Jesus Died for our sin's or not. I don't care!
I know what I believe in, and I know what I dont!
I do know what is right and what is wrong.
I know that the sign of swastika in Hindu means something good, but to Jews it means what Hitler did to our people.

( Although I am a born again Christian. I was born to a Jewish Father and raised by my Jewish Grandfather.... and YES, I still identify to that faith as it is who I am )

what I cant get my head around is why the hell people think they have the right to come to anyone's place of worship and disrespect that? who gave them that right?
I know a lot of Atheists. I also know a lot more Christian's and Jew's some Buddhists and a few Wiccians I call my friends.
regardless of their faith and belief system, what this act of vandalism is - well to be honest plain stupid and cruel.
Not only does it show a lack of common respect but it makes me very sad for them, to be filled with such inner hatred that they want to mare something so scared as a place of worship.

what are your thought's?

No comments:

Post a Comment